What does an appointment include?
There are a few appointment options for you. Below is a summary of these and the costings (current Jun 2018). .
Naturopathic Consultations (Jayne)
Standard Naturopathic health screening tool – 1-hour consultation includes:
- Your full medical history
- Discussions about presenting condition and desired outcomes
- Discussion of any pathology testing required or a review of pathology results
- Blood pressure reading (adults)
- Nail and tongue diagnosis
- Zinc tally testing
- Health screening tool (blood)
- Dietary assessment and food coaching
- Referral for additional medical tests if appropriate
- Treatment plan and prescription of recommended vitamins, minerals, amino acids and/or phytonutrients/herbs
$110 for the hour (prices from June 2018)
Naturopathic body composition and health screening tool assessment – 1-hour consultation includes:
All of the above plus a bio-impedence scan. This goes beyond measuring weight, but gives us measurements for muscle mass, fat mass, biological age, hydration but also helps us determine the cellular health and the quality of the muscles. It can help us determine ratio % of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, water for that individual. It’s a machine for everyone (bar pregnancy, children and pacemaker patients) and can help us determine progress for those recovering from chronic illness and also those interested in wellness and weight loss.
You will receive a print out of your results plus a treatment plan and prescription of recommended vitamins, minerals, amino acids and/or phytonutrients.
$130 for the hour.
Follow up Naturopath consultation prices are as follows (current June 2018)
- Review consultation with no screening tools 30mins – $55
- Review consultation with screening tools (either blood screening tool or body composition) 30mins: $69
Extra costs: you may be prescribed some practitioner only supplements or herbal medicines. These all vary in price. You may also need further pathology or functional testing which is an extra non-Medicare-covered expense.
Phone consultations are available- please just ask.
- Herbal medicine mixtures
- Metagenics, BioMedica, Mediherb and assorted quality supplements with prescription
- Shake It weight loss program
- Detox program
- Information on various diets
For example, FODMAPS, gluten free, paleo, dairy free
- Food Intolerance testing is available with same day results with Casey on Wednesdays, Thursday and Friday- please book.
Please note our cancellation policy: Consultations require 24 hours notice of cancellation, failure to do so may result in a 50% fee charge.