Photo by Tahlia Danielle Photography
What does a naturopath do?
A naturopath has been trained in herbal medicine and nutrition, clinical medicine and techniques to help you achieve wellness. We look at the overall person’s health- linking all areas of health together to give you a greater sense of wellbeing. We may use foods, diet and nutrition to help heal the body, alongside herbal medicines (both in tablets or liquid forms) and also vitamin/mineral supplements.
What can Naturopathy/Nutritional Medicine help with?
Naturopathy may assist with many health conditions as well as with general wellbeing including:
- Immunity – colds and flu, viral conditions, post viral recovery, hayfever, allergies, coughs
- Women’s health – premenstrual syndrome, peri-menopause, reproductive health, maximising your fertility, hormonal imbalance
- Energy and adrenal health
- Thyroid health
- Digestive function – Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), bloating, cramps, constipation, diarrhoea, ulcers, reflux, food sensitivity programmes, liver health
- Children’s health – immunity, ADHD, digestive health, eczema
- Anxiety and Depression management